GetOnHealth makes it easy for you to launch and develop your telehealth practice with time-saving tools that introduce your telehealth services to your patient community and invite them to schedule their first telehealth appointment.
• Import / upload your patient lists directly into the application using a standard csv file.
• Send an invite to all of your patients in one step.
• Patients receive invites via text message.
GetOnHealth makes scheduling easy and puts you back in charge of your time. Mobile connectivity gives physicians 24-hour access to their schedules from any device while allowing you to create and manage all physician schedules from one place.
• Schedule appointments in a few clicks of a mouse.
• Manage all physician schedules from one place.
• 24/7 mobile access from any device.
GetOnHealth connects you to your preferred video and telephone options with the click of a button allowing you to manage all actions seamlessly within your session profile, meanwhile offering flexibility and convenience to your patients.
• Offer the flexibility and convenience of telehealth service to your patients.
• Initiate and track video sessions directly from care session profiles.
• Reduce travel and other related expenses for your patients like gasoline, parking, etc.
Simplify session tracking by organizing all session events conveniently within their profiles. This includes built-in time tracking, session and follow up notes and up-to-date billing codes that ensure billing accuracy.
• Track start and stop time for each session using a built-in-timer.
• Enter notes and follow up instructions directly into session profiles.
• Improve billing accuracy using up-to-date telehealth billing codes and rates.
Streamline and automate the communication processes that surround scheduling, preparation and follow up for patient care sessions using GetOnHealth's built-in communication module.
• Use automated text confirmations, reminders and follow ups for all sessions.
• Manage session preparation in advance. Start care sessions better prepared.
• Streamline communication and patient correspondence. Have more time.